Search This Blog

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Influenster VoxBox Review: LARABAR Cherry Pie

In my Holiday VoxBox there was a delicious treat I have never tried before!
It was a. . . .LARABAR!

Straight from the website:
Tart and tasty, chewy, but not ooey or gooey, our Cherry Pie contains 1 full serving of fruit, 5 grams of fiber and 5 grams of protein. The simple, 3-ingredient mix of unsweetened cherries, dates and almonds, packs a big flavor with a dollop of fun.

My thought:
YUM! It was chewy, fruity, nutty, and tart all at once. For 3 ingredients it was an amazing and tasty snack.
(I went to purchase more because it was that amazing)

I love snacks that are all natural, good for you, and don't have added junk that your body seriously doesn't need.

I highly recommend that everyone go and grab one for a great healthy snack that you can stash anywhere and not feel guilty about it!

Visit LARABAR: www.larabar.com

Disclaimer:I was sent this product in a box to review for Influenster. I am not being paid by Influenster or LARABAR for this reivew. All opinions are honest and my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment