Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Influenster VoxBox: Soft Soap Coconut Scrub

Oh SoftSoap Coconut Scrub how I love you!

My once again winter attacked skin feels soft and moisturized!

Straight from the website:
The gentle smoothing you love in a body wash, now available in bar form! Enriched with crushed coconut extract and gentle exfoliants to reveal soft, smooth skin. Lush tropical fragrance — no passport required.

My thought:
I have always used liquid body washes because every bar soap I use dries up my skin so badly that it peels and itches.

Well SoftSoap your formula does rock my socks!

There are gentle exfoliants in the bar that aren't harsh on skin and the divine smell is tropical, coconut, and sweet all at once.

I got TWO yes I said TWO bars in my Influenster VoxBox and that was generous because these  will last a long time because it is in bar form!

I love this barsoap (I want to try the other varieties as well).

Visit www.colgate.com to see more information on their products.

Disclaimer: I was sent this product in a box to review for Influenster. I am not being paid by Influenster or Colgate for this reivew. All opinions are honest and my own.



No comments:

Post a Comment