Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

My Surprise!!!! Ready?


Well my faithful and amazing followers and fans!

My surprise well I actually have two of them!

First-I am starting my own business from home!
Here is what I will be hand making and selling!







I am working extra hard on the full details on pricing and shipping for anyone interested. I can custom make. More details about this will be coming as soon as everything is final.

SURPRISE #2!

I am writing a children's book that will be getting published!!!!!!
I have been working even harder on this one! 

I just want to be able to show my kids that if you push yourself anything can happen!

So what do you think about my surprises? 

Deanna

P.S- If it wasn't for all of you I wouldn't have pushed myself 10x harder on my blog, my business, or my children's book.
So pat yourselves all on the back and hug your beautiful LO's for me!


4 comments:

  1. It is something I can buy! And Xmas is coming up! Can't wait for the book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job, Deanna! When can we buy the book?

    Katie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am one of the June 2011 mommies. Love the bracelets! Congrats on the book, how exciting!

    ReplyDelete