Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

My Update.

Hello everyone! I am writing to update you all on everything that's been going on in my life (well not everything somethings need to be kept under wraps). 

My son Raizo is now a little over 2 months old now. He is not sleeping through the night but I don't expect that of him just yet. I am still successfully breastfeeding I am EBF I stopped pumping and doing bottles because he wouldn't accept any bottles from anyone or myself. I am a Stay-At-Home mom so for now so breast feeding is fine as it is. At his 2 month appointments he weighed 15 pounds and his length is 24 3/4 long. His pediatrician says he is very advanced on his motor skills so I am very happy and proud that the strength exercises I am doing with him and things to help with is memory is working very well. He is getting so big so fast. He is my little drool monster.  

My daughter Lina starts school this coming Monday and Friday she has her meet and greet with her teachers. I know I will cry when I go to drop her off but I have to let her go! I just hope she enjoys school and doesn't get too overwhelmed. She is very excited so I know that she will have fun. I am always with her and for her to be gone from me for a little over 7 hours is going to be really strange. The amount of school supplies is insane but it is needed so I am not going to complain. She is going to look so adorable in her little uniform!

On another note I am working very hard on a project that will be announced soon. I can't wait for everyone to see everything. I am very nervous about it and I just hope it all works out great! 

I hope everyone is doing well and I hope that everyone is enjoying their day!

Deanna


2 comments:

  1. What strength exercises and memory exercises are you doing for your son?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes what strength exercises are you doing? Is Lina going to kindergarten? My two start kindergarten Monday but only 1/2 day. Part of me is excited for a little break but mostly I'm freaking out with them being gone.

    ReplyDelete