Search This Blog

Friday, July 22, 2011

Fisher-Price Cradle 'n Swing Review


I really love swings. I just put my son in there and he just relaxes and falls asleep I can actually get time to do things I need to do!
I have the My Little Lamb version I know there is another one out there.

There's a volume control for the music that plays, and water sounds, crickets, music, and the mobile moves in circles. The seat is so soft and comfortable (If only they made these for adults I would be happy)
It was so easy to install (thank god I am horrible with assembling things).

As you can tell my little chunky monkey loves it in there!


What swing do you mommies own?

Deanna

2 comments:

  1. I borrowed this one from my sil and love it too. LO will sleep in it for hours in the morning. Which allows me to do things around the House and take care of my toddlers. Kim

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have the momaroo. Addison will rarely sit in it.

    ReplyDelete