Search This Blog

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask Review

I am doing a review on the Freeman Facial Peel-Off Mask in Cucumber shown above (they do have new packaging now but I am not done with my tube yet!)
On the package is says it clarifies and renews skin and contains natural ingredients.
Instructions: Apply evenly to face, avoiding eye area. Leave on 5-10 minutes or until dry. Gently peel off masque. Rinse with warm water.

I went to Ulta recently and this line retails for $3.99 you can find it at most stores like Target, Walmart, Supermarkets, and Ulta.

I really love this peel-off mask it leaves my face very smooth and soft. It does take about 10 minutes not 5 minutes for me for it to dry which I don't mind. My daughter thinks its funny because I can't smile with the mask on and she loves to help me peel it off. It has the usual cucumber smell most spa items have and it doesn't offend the nose. Make sure to use a face lotion after using this so your skin can absorb the moisture since its been stripped of oils and impurities. Plus for $3.99 you can't go wrong. Are there any specific masks you guys use? Would you be interested in using this product?

*I purchased this product with my own money*

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    Nice blog! Freeman's facial peel off mask contains many natural ingredients in it to help heal, protect and soothe irrated skin. Thank you...

    Day Spa Salon

    ReplyDelete